Skip to main content

My country-Bangladesh

The name of our country is the People's Republic of Bangladesh. It is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. Our country was a part of Pakistan before 1971. Then we freed our country and achieved victory after nine month's liberation war. 3 million people sacrificed their lives in the liberation war in 1971. Our independence day is 26th March and Victory day is 16th December. The national language of our country is Bangla. It is also a matter of great pride for us that we are the only nation that sacrificed their lives for the sake of their mother tongue on  21st February of 1952. In order to show respect to them, UNESCO has declared 21st February as International Mother Language Day. The name of the capital of Bangladesh is Dhaka. It is the busiest and populated city in our country. The total population is 16 crore. The total area of our country is 1,47,570 square km. Our country is a river-oriented country. The main rivers of our country are Padma, Jamuna, Meghna. But due to pollution and river pollution, all of these rivers have shrunk. People of all religions live peacefully in this country but most of them are Muslim. The famous places for tourist's visit to our country are Sundarban, Cox'sBazar, St Martin, Kuakata. Sundarban is the largest Mangrove forest in the world. Cox's Bazar has the longest sea beach. The main occasion that people celebrate is Eid Ul Fitr, Eid Ul Adha, Pahela Baishakh, etc. Bangladesh is a developing country. The economics of this country is mainly based on agriculture. The main crops that this country produces are rice, jute, tea, fruit, etc. The country also earns a large amount of foreign remittance by exporting RMG and Manpower.  The main food that the inhabitant of this country eat is rice and fish. Hilsha is the national fish and Doyel is the national bird of our country. The national beast of the country is the Royal Bengal Tiger. The national bird of our country is Magpie and the national flower is Water Lily. Hadudu is the national game of our country but Cricket is the most popular game. People of this country know how to live happily and peacefully within poverty and national hazards.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I'm a Bangladeshi person my family is from Dhaka my home is in soniakra and my ganmas house is in siipchor I love your paragraph

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much😊

      Delete
    3. It’s really a good paragraph.
      But something are mistake some them our national Fruit, most popular game is football.
      However it’s absolutely a good paragraph.

      Delete
    4. Thanks for correcting me

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you very much. In my school it will come this paragraph.

      Delete
    2. Most Welcome. Please let me know if you need a paragraph on any other topic.

      Delete
  3. best paragraph.... Thanks😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. 30 million sacrificed their lives or 3 million?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is telling 30 million,not 3 milllion bruhhh

      Delete
    2. 1 million mane 10 lak 3 million mane 30 lak

      Delete
  5. Is it really 30 million ?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aj kal ker manus kemon jani. Sammano jinish bojhe na . 3 million=30lakh. 30 million =3 crore

      Delete
  6. 16 crore not core

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow noce paragraph.
    Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  8. really this is very nice .....and helpful❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a really good paragraph I hope I'll pass my exam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ho tui pass korbi tension koris na ami asi to

      Delete
  10. Thanks for the paragraph. I'll use it in my exam, and get a 100% on itπŸ˜‹.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks a lot,,,,best of luck,,,,vary vary nice,,

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. THIS IS SOOOO Good I WILL PASS EXAM FOR THIS πŸ˜‡πŸ€©πŸ˜

    ReplyDelete
  17. It help me very much.So,thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks a lotπŸ˜„πŸ˜Š☺πŸ‡§πŸ‡©

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks πŸ‡§πŸ‡©πŸ‡§πŸ‡©πŸ‡§πŸ‡©

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for this paragraph.Alike it’s!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is the best paragraph on "Our Country Bangladesh" I have ever seen in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Mr. Nahid,Thanking you for your paragraph.It was helpful to me.

    ReplyDelete
  23. good but some mistake like sundarbans

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for this....it's helpful to me.❤

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for this....it's helpful to me.❤

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for this....it's helpful to me.❤

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow you write this paragraph very nicely, because you uphold all of information about Bangladesh..
    Allah will blessing you,πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

    ReplyDelete
  28. would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me.
    motorhome hire,

    ReplyDelete
  29. this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
    motorhome hire leicester

    ReplyDelete
  30. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  31. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love this paragraph but there are many problems like she wrote doyel shapla
    The correct Word is magpie & water lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for correcting me. I'll correct them.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit to Sylhet

 Sylhet is one of the most beautiful places in Bangladesh. It's a place of natural beauty. Sylhet is widely known for having tea gardens and hills. It is also a holy place as it is known as the place of 360 awlias(saints). Last year I got the opportunity to go to Sylhet. I visited Sylhet with my family. We went there by train. I sat beside the window and enjoy the scenes through the window. I was overwhelmed by the natural scenes. After seven hours long journey, we reached Sylhet. We visited all the places of tourist attractions like- Jaflong which is near the Indian border, Ratargul swamp forest, Lauachara forest, and Tangua Haor. We spent five days in Sylhet. I enjoyed each and every moments of my Sylhet tour.

My Pet (Bird)

Birds are the beautiful creature of almighty. I love birds. That's why on my last birthday my brother presented me a parrot. I call it Mithu. It is very beautiful. It has a red beak, long tail, and green feather. I give it foods and water. It loves to eat seeds, rice, chilies, and fruits like mango, guava. Mithu is very intelligent. She can imitate people's voice. She says almost anything that we talk. When I go to school, I put her on a cage. When I come back from school, she becomes very happy and starts shouting. She always prefers to be among us and get pampered by us.  Mithu is not only a bird but also a very good friend of mine. I love her company more than anything else. She is loved by all of my family members. We are really grateful to have her in our life.