Skip to main content

Hazrat Khadijah-tul-Kubra

 Hazrat Khadijah-tul-Kubra is like a lighthouse for all Muslim women. She was the first and most beloved wife of our prophet Hazrat Muhammad (Sm) and also his first follower. She is the first Muslim woman. She was also one of the leading and very successful women of  Mecca. Her father was also a very successful man among the Quraish tribe of Mecca. Hazrat  Khadijah( Ra) is known as 'Ummul Momineen'(mother of the believers). She was well known for her delicacy, intelligence, integrity, and honesty. She is one of the most important women in the history of Islam and she is among the 'four women of heaven' along with her daughter Fatimah. Being a very successful business merchant, she used to trade goods from Mecca to Syria and Yemen. She also earned the titles 'Ameerat-Quraysh'(Princess of Quraysh), 'al-Tahira'(The pure one), 'Khadijah-Al-Kubra'(Khadijah the great). She was a very kind woman who used to feed the poor and help them in various ways. After marrying our prophet, she donated all her properties for the sake of Islam. The noblewoman Khadijah (Ra) had many positive impacts on our prophet's life. She supported him throughout her life. She was the first one who had faith in our prophet and believed his message. When angel Jibril brought Allah's revelation to our prophet that left him nervous and frightened, it was Khadijah-tul-Kubra who comforted her husband and had a firm belief in him. She encouraged him and help him in all possible ways throughout difficult times. In Islam, her position is above all other women as she is the first one who accepted Islam. She was greeted with Salam by Allah (SWT). She was a successful businesswoman, a supportive wife, and a loving mother. The great woman Khadijah(Ra) is an idol for all Muslim women.

Comments

  1. It would be a great help if you write a paragraph on( The Padma Bridge)
    . Your work on metro rail was quite impressive. Now I expect even bettter from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://eng-paragraph.blogspot.com/2019/05/the-padma-bridge.html

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your kind words. It really inspires me a lot. I wrote the paragraph 'Padma Bridge', two years back. But now have edited it. Sorry for being late. Please let me know if you need paragraphs on any other topics.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit to Sylhet

 Sylhet is one of the most beautiful places in Bangladesh. It's a place of natural beauty. Sylhet is widely known for having tea gardens and hills. It is also a holy place as it is known as the place of 360 awlias(saints). Last year I got the opportunity to go to Sylhet. I visited Sylhet with my family. We went there by train. I sat beside the window and enjoy the scenes through the window. I was overwhelmed by the natural scenes. After seven hours long journey, we reached Sylhet. We visited all the places of tourist attractions like- Jaflong which is near the Indian border, Ratargul swamp forest, Lauachara forest, and Tangua Haor. We spent five days in Sylhet. I enjoyed each and every moments of my Sylhet tour.

My country-Bangladesh

The name of our country is the People's Republic of Bangladesh. It is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. Our country was a part of Pakistan before 1971. Then we freed our country and achieved victory after nine month's liberation war. 3 million people sacrificed their lives in the liberation war in 1971. Our independence day is 26th March and Victory day is 16th December. The national language of our country is Bangla. It is also a matter of great pride for us that we are the only nation that sacrificed their lives for the sake of their mother tongue on  21st February of 1952. In order to show respect to them, UNESCO has declared 21st February as International Mother Language Day. The name of the capital of Bangladesh is Dhaka. It is the busiest and populated city in our country. The total population is 16 crore. The total area of our country is 1,47,570 square km. Our country is a river-oriented country. The main rivers of our country are Padma, Jamuna, Meghna

My Pet (Bird)

Birds are the beautiful creature of almighty. I love birds. That's why on my last birthday my brother presented me a parrot. I call it Mithu. It is very beautiful. It has a red beak, long tail, and green feather. I give it foods and water. It loves to eat seeds, rice, chilies, and fruits like mango, guava. Mithu is very intelligent. She can imitate people's voice. She says almost anything that we talk. When I go to school, I put her on a cage. When I come back from school, she becomes very happy and starts shouting. She always prefers to be among us and get pampered by us.  Mithu is not only a bird but also a very good friend of mine. I love her company more than anything else. She is loved by all of my family members. We are really grateful to have her in our life.