My hobby is gardening. Nothing gives me much pleasure than working in my small garden. I have a small flower garden in front of my room. Whenever I look into the garden from my window, my heart fills with joy. My gardening is the food for my soul. I am proud of my garden because I grew it myself. There are small beds of flowers where I grow seasonal flowers. Whenever the flower blossoms, my heart filled with happiness. My parents also love flowers. So they always encourage me. I love to pass time in my small garden. The sweet fragrance of flowers and their beautiful looks mesmerize me. I have plants of Rose, Marigold, Hasnahena, Orchid, Chrysanthemum, Lilly, Hibiscous and some other herbs like Tulsi,Mint, Coriander leaf, Aloevera etc. I water my plants by myself and do all other necessary works. Working in the garden has also benefited my health. I wake early in the morning and then work in my garden. At afternoon, after returning from school I take a evening walk in my garden. My little garen is my heaven where I find peace.
A library is a place that opens the door of imagination. Every educational institution should have a library. Our college also has an enriched college. Our college library is located on the second floor of our college. It is a wide spacious room. There are around 4000 books in our college library. We have books from all genres. Besides academic books, our college library also contains newspapers, journals, fiction, and non-fiction books. All the books are well arranged on shelves. There are also sitting arrangements for the students so that they can study there. We have an efficient librarian who keeps track of the books and arranges them properly. Students can also borrow books from the college library on the condition that they have to return them in a week and the condition should be undamaged. Our college library has helped many students to grow the habit of reading. Our principal also encourages us to read and has allocated an annual budget for the library from the college fu...
Comments
Post a Comment